The other day I was scrolling through Pinterest and found a couple of things that I want to make from your twines.
The first is a soap pouch and the second is a pan scrubbing sponge, both are made in the same way by the looks of it.
I’ve just placed my order for some twines from your website and will be following these instructions in the next few days.
But here’s the walk through I will be following.
• pop up sponge (or soap for the soap pouch)
• knitting needles
• Cast on 14 stitches of twine.
• Knit using the garter stitch until your piece comfortably wraps around your sponge (or soap bar).
• Bind off and Sew up your twine cover using the blanket stitch. • Leave the top part open.
• Flip the cover inside out and slide in your sponge.
• sew up the top (for the sponge or leave open for the soap pouch) and you're ready to go!
To sanitize just damp them and put them in the microwave for about one minute.
I can’t wait to make mine from the gorgeous sapphire yellow twine!